The Orlo School of Hair Design and Cosmetology is actively involved in the local Capital Region Community, with a track-record of work with organizations, fundraisers and other local events.
Orlo staff and students have been actively involved with events and organizations such as:
- Starlight Children’s Foundation
- CDPHP Workforce Challenge
- Children’s Hospital at Albany Medical Center
- Troy Victorian Stroll
- Winter Wonder Lark
- NYS Museum After School Program
- Albany Center Gallery
- Parson’s Child and Family Center
- Central Avenue BID
- Relay For Life (SUNY Albany and Russell Sage)
- Making Strides for Breast Cancer
Whether donating hair and makeup services to fundraisers, donating proceeds from Orlo events, or participating in community walks, we are always looking for opportunities to work with upstate NY community members. If you think Orlo may be a good partner for your upcoming fundraiser or event, we invite you to contact us.